Wednesday, April 27, 2011

week 6: on education/learning



                        A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
                                                             ~ Henry Brooks Adams


We started homeschooling for the first time this year. Savannah Rose is in 5th grade. Ava Katherine is in 4th grade. It's been a learning experience for all of us. Some good days, some bad. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. These last years with my girls are precious and priceless and I celebrate it all. I hold this year especially tight close to my heart. I feel like I got my children back. They have more time to be kids, to play and to learn about all the things they are interested in. This year has been a huge blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Tara,
    Your photos here are very special. For some reason, the photo from this post came to mind as I was falling asleep last night. What a privilege to homeschool our children, yes? I hope that things are going well for you.
    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete