Wednesday, May 25, 2011

week 10: family







Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.  ~Anthony Brandt


as i am packing up our suitcases to go away for my nephew's graduation in upper michigan,
i am thinking that i can't wait to see my family! it's been 10 months since i have seen my parents, my siblings (5 older brothers, 1 older sister) and my nieces & nephews ( i have 6 nephews, 3 great-nephews, and  10 nieces just on my side of the family). i miss everyone so much that my heart literally hurts. it got me thinking of this quote, "other things may change us, but we start and end with the family" . that about sums it up for me. more than anything in this world, my family is the most important thing to me. more important than any house, any item, any THING.

No comments:

Post a Comment