Friday, May 13, 2011

week 8: on being brave.

“Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.”  (mary tyler moore)



it's so much easier in life to stay the same, to not change, to not take chances. to not grow. it's easy to just keep being the same.

but in doing so, you crush a part of yourself that longs to be the best that it can be, that wants to grow & experience and love.

a part of you that wants to be real, be exactly who you are/were meant to be.  I want to be the real me & for others to love and

accept me for who I am. I want to try new things, to take chances and to be exactly the person that God wants me to be.....



1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, thanks for sharing these with us! We love all of your blogs so so much.

    ReplyDelete